Objectives & tasks of the festival:
The main objective of the competition-festival is to give opportunity to performers for creative communications, to present new talents and to facilitate acquaintance with pieces of national culture and arts in different countries.
An initiative to establish peace and love in the world! One Spirit and One Religion!
- Supports and promotes talented performers and creative formations;
- Activities Activation of the creative organization and unions, their leaders and pedagogues in the sphere of aesthetic education;
- Consolidation and development of the cultural connections for further development of the cooperation in the sphere of culture and arts;
Formation and increasing of aesthetic interests of the audience;
We would like to extend our Heartily Invitation to the Dance, music & Band Groups from all over the Globe to take part in this Grand Cultural Gathering.
Traditional dance groups,
Belly dance groups
Pop dance (Including folklore stylization)
Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes
Terms and Conditions of the festival:
- Arrival in festival city Gwalior on October 29th morning by 10 A.M. And departure from festival city on NOVEMBER 3rd Morning.
- All the groups will cover their own travel expenses up to Gwalior railway station / airport and back.
- Festival committee will receive the groups at Gwalior railway station / airport.
- One English knowing person is compulsory in each group.
- The festival committee will provide English-speaking guide.
- Group members must be of the age of 10+
- One official free for 20 members group. (20+1).
- Music may be live or on good recorded.
- Schools, amateur groups, dance institutions are welcomed.
- Overseas health insurance is must. We will not entertain groups without overseas health insurance. A copy of the health insurance certificate for each member of group, will have to be send before 15 days of the festival.
- Each participant will receive certificate (Diploma) and each group will receive a memento/souvenir
- During festival groups will perform 4-6 items of 6-8 minutes each.
- More than one groups from one country, can participate.
150 Euro per person for full festival period.
One official free for 20 members group. (20+1).
Participation fee includes:
Accommodation fee–Hotel with 3 Indian meals
3 meals per day. Meals will start from the lunch of October 29th & will end with the breakfast of 3rd NOVEMBER.
- Transportation in festival city will be arranged by the organizing committee
- The festival committee will arrange local sight scenes.
- The festival committee covers the cost of the tickets of the historical places in the city.
Participation fee does not include:
All the groups would be responsible for the confirmation of their journey tickets. Festival committee will not be responsible for any confirmation of journey tickets.
All groups will get an English-speaking guide in capital New Delhi (airport) who will assist them to take train or flight to Gwalior. On request bus can be arranged from airport to hotel in Gwalior and return to airport after the festival can be arranged. (50 Euro per person)
The festival organizing committee can arrange a transfer in Capital New Delhi. From Airport to Railway station/ Domestic Airport and vice versa. On the request of the groups. The groups will cover the cost of transfer.
Excursion tours to Agra. The city of “Taj Mahal-(One of the 8 wonders of the world”), World famous destinations like New Delhi, Jaipur, Khajuraho and many other touristic places, may be arranged on request With additional prize.
There is no provision of liqueur in the meals.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Number of National groups: 50
Number of Intercontinental groups: 4
Number of International groups: 8
Minimum ages participants: 12
Maximum number of participants in a group: 30
Recorded music allowed: Yes
Traditional Folk Art: Yes
Traditional Folk Music: Yes
Traditional Folk Singing: No
Present-day Dancing: No
Workshops dance/music: No
Traditional food preparation: No