PRESENTATION FESTIVAL DU HOUBLON
« FESTIVAL DU HOUBLON » – 22-27 august 2023 – Haguenau – France
From 22 to 27 August in Haguenau (France) the Festival du Houblon invites you to travel!
The biggest festival of world rhythms and colours in north-eastern France is back for its 61st edition and offers you a programme where travel and a change of scenery are guaranteed!
During 6 days, you will find more than 400 international artists who will make you vibrate on the different stages of the city centre.
10 countries and regions of the world transform the city of Haguenau into an intercultural crossroads: India, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, Romania, Germany, Italy, Kenya, Benin, Tunisia and will offer nearly 100 hours of shows, without forgetting the representatives of Alsatian culture!
On the programm:
– Open-air shows and concerts at the Forum des Cultures from Tuesday to Sunday
– Dinner shows at the Halle aux Houblons every evening
– Evenings “From one world to another” at the theatre from Tuesday to Thursday
– Contemporary music concerts at the Bar du Monde every evening
– Dedicated programme for young audiences from Wednesday to Friday
– Dancing night on Saturday evening at the Forum des cultures
– Closing parade in the city center on Sunday afternoon
– … and many other surprises !
Are you ready to embark?
No fees for accommodation and food
5 national groups
15 International groups
Minimum ages: 15 years
Maximum number of members in a group: 35-40
Traditional Folk Art, Folk Music and Folk singing